Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Narrative Basketball


Basketball is one of the most played sports in the world. I’ve played it for about 12 years now. I play the point guard position most of the time.t’s maybe because I’m vertically challenged but I do have some skills. Derrick Rose is one of the best point guards today and certainly he is my favorite player. As a point guard it’s very important that I know the proper mechanics of handling, passing, and shooting a basketball. As a point guard during a game I'm are like the general on the floor. I call plays like pick and roll  on offense or two three zone on defense. As I played through the years I’ve had many experiences and got fed up with the point guard position. If only I were  taller I’d really want to play the small forward position. I’d rather rebound, play defense, and take an open shot than running the whole as a  point guard it’s too much work really. As a point guard there’s a ton of work for you more than the other basketball positions.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment